TRAVEL DIARY

KITCHEN GARDEN

HOUSEPLANTS

Before Spring Goes Into Hiatus







Back to a few months ago when spring awoke. 

Time flies so fast.  
Now, summer is yawning and it's catching up pretty fast!

I must say spring and summer are my favourite seasons, mainly because my skin gets weirdly dry during the cold season. That being said, I welcome every change I get to sweat. They keep reiterating that it's allergy season but really, allergy season is all year long.

Aside from dry skin, the thing I (and most people) love about spring is that the air starts to smell of flowers and growing leaves. The rebirth of nature. Winters are slow, low, and without snow (and dark too). It kind if creeps up and you suddenly feel so down and your emotions also go on hiatus. The longer and brighter days just perk me up!

Looking forward to more sunshiny photos and activities soon!

No comments

Back to Top Displaying slider-fix.txt.