TRAVEL DIARY

KITCHEN GARDEN

HOUSEPLANTS

Serendipitous


Nobody can ever be more perfect for me other than you.

You always amaze me, my lover, father, child, and friend.
  
I am in awe of your capability to see beauty in all things.

You have so much fire in your soul that it seeps through my veins.
That is how you amaze me, and encourage, and excite me.
You awaken the flame inside me.

You have so much passion and conviction,
and it challenges me. 

You make me want to soar high, 
yet you are the anchor that keeps me at safe at bay.

As I make you question your perspectives,
you equally do the same. 

We are different but so much alike, 
filling in for the other's flaws

Two beings able to stand on their own
but so much stronger when they are one. 

In our world,
You are my Apollo
and I am your muse.


No comments

Back to Top Displaying slider-fix.txt.