TRAVEL DIARY

KITCHEN GARDEN

HOUSEPLANTS

False Creek 2.0



In relation to my previous post, here are two more photos of False Creek from my phone. It was taken one afternoon while my husband was doing his usual afternoon hobby as I -- consider it as a hobby --  wander around whilst enjoying my "me" time. It's a priceless thing just walking around without talking to anybody and just observing anything and everything that surrounds you. Sometimes you'll see people walking their lovely dogs, bikers cursing at you when you walk along the bike lane, kids running around with their parents at a safe distance, teenagers sitting on the grass probably munching on their snacks or munching on each other, making out; and not far behind them are more teenagers smoking weed. The best would be the old people walking hand in hand, not in a hurry, with wrinkles as they smile. 

Also, sunsets are lovely in this side of the city!

No comments

Back to Top Displaying slider-fix.txt.