TRAVEL DIARY

KITCHEN GARDEN

HOUSEPLANTS

North Vancouver









This is a throwback --- from when my workplace was in North Vancouver. I love North Vancouver so much because it made me appreciate the mountains more. I've always loved the beach when I was back home in the Philippines, but not the mountains. I miss working there, and I miss the people I was with! The bus rides might be exhausting but the view is worth it. 

North Van!

I remember looking out the window and seeing either bright warm sunshine, a garden with slowly growing wildflowers, or the ocean wrapped up in fog. I have always wondered how it would feel to be in one of the boats at sea when the fog was so thick. Not so lovely, I bet. Whatever welcomes my eyesight outside the window, I was always in awe. Not just of the view, but by the Creator, the painter, and maker of everything that I see. 

God is so awesome.

No comments

Back to Top Displaying slider-fix.txt.