TRAVEL DIARY

KITCHEN GARDEN

HOUSEPLANTS

Untitled


We wake up so good, with our legs intertwined
With your breathing on my shoulder, your fingers tracing mine.
The sound of the engines buzzing,
The neighbor’s kid is crying,
It’s telling us to get on with our day.

Don’t ever want to leave this bed,
Rather be here with you instead.
It’s something I would not miss for the world.

But when the day gets bold, oh no,
It just never gets old, you and I ---
I see black and you see white,
I take left and you take right, you and I ---

They say, why do you fight all the time?

Nobody gets it, we sound like it but the truth is,
We just agree to disagree.
If they listen closer, they’ll figure, we’re just not so afraid
To agree to disagree.
That’s what we do. I love what we do.

We lay in bed from a hard day’s night,
Ready to retire the but our minds, not yet quite
We have thoughts in our heads coming out of our lips,
Exchanging passions and perspectives,
What we have grows only deeper.

And when all the world’s dead,
Here we are, just coming alive
With your breathing on my shoulder
And your fingers tracing mine,

No sound of the engines buzzing, 
Nor is the neighbor’s still kid crying,
At the end of the day, we still do what we do.

And when the night gets bold, oh no,
It just never gets old, you and I ---
I mean yes when you mean no,
I say fine and you would know, you and I ---

They say, why do you fight all the time?

Nobody gets it, we sound like it but the truth is,
We just agree to disagree.
If they listen closer, they’ll figure, we’ll never,
Not a moment ever agree to disagree.
That I love you and you love me.

Could it get any better than this? Don’t think so.
It’s perfect the way it is, you and I..


No comments

Back to Top Displaying slider-fix.txt.